Xtreme DSP Global Pte. Ltd. (“XDSP”) guarantees the product quality based on the technical specification stated in the product manual and product warranty extends to the product only.
XDSP warrants that this product shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and the accompanying written material, and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship, with a Warranty Period of one (1) year for electronic parts, and ninety (90) days for battery and accessories from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product.
Warranty of the product becomes effective on the date of initial purchase. However, the warranty will be terminated prematurely in the following cases
- product has been sold or transferred to a third party.
- an unauthorized person has tried to disassemble, repair, or modify the product.
- manufacturer's name, serial number, product label, or other markings have been modified or removed.
Notice and Waiver
By buying and using this product, you relinquish considerable legal rights including any claim for compensation for damages. Please read and understand all the following terms and conditions before using the product. Use of this product will constitute consent to this agreement, and forfeiture of rights to all claims. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, immediately return the product for a refund.
- You must completely understand and accept all risks (including any careless behavior of yours or others) which may occur during the use of this product.
- You are responsible for ensuring your medical and physical condition permits use of the product and any device which can be used with it. In addition, you must ensure that the product does not limit your abilities to use it safely.
- You must be an adult who can take responsibilities for using the product.
- You must read and understand the following warnings and conditions:
- XDSP, together with employees, managers, partners, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, supporting firms and suppliers, sole sellers of XDSP (collectively referred to as “the company”) recommend that, before using the product, you research any relevant information in advance and be entirely prepared in terms of weather, traffic situation, road and work conditions.
- When you use the product while operating any vehicle such as motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, ATVs, or quad-bikes (hereinafter called “transportation”), or equipment such as chain saws, electric or mechanical tools, bucket trucks, chippers, or any machinery (hereinafter called “tools & equipment”), you need to follow the safety precautions provided by the manufacturer of such means.
- When you use the product, use good judgment in the environment you are operating in; never use it under the influence of alcohol.
Reasons for Limited Liabilities
If you do not return the product after purchasing it, you relinquish all rights to liabilities, loss, claims, and claims for reimbursement of expenses (including any attorney's legal fees). Therefore, XDSP will not be liable for physical injury, death, or any loss or damage of transportation means, tools and equipment, possessions, or assets which belong to you or third parties that may have occurred while you use the product. Further, XDSP will not be liable for any damage not related to the condition, environment, or malfunction of the product. All risks related with the operation of the product depend entirely on the user regardless of its use by the initial purchaser of a third party. Use of this product may violate local or national laws. In addition, be aware once again that correct and safe use of the product is entirely your responsibility.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, XDSP EXCLUDES FOR ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION OF ITS PRODUCTS, EVEN IF XDSP OR ITS AUTHORIZED RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND LIMITS ITS LIABILITY TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID, AT XDSP’S OPTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN ANY CASE, THE TOTAL COMPENSATION LIABILITIES OF XDSP OR ITS SALES AGENTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT BY THE PURCHASER.
In addition to damages which may occur due to the use of the product, XDSP will not be liable for damages of the product which occur due to the following events.
- the product is misused or used for purposes other than its intended purposes.
- the product is damaged because the user does not follow the content of the product manual.
- the product is damaged because it has been left unattended or has undergone any other accident.
- the product is damaged because the user has used any parts or software which are not provided by the manufacturer.
- the product is damaged because the user has disassembled, repaired, or modified it in such way not explained in the product manual.
- the product is damaged by a third party.
- the product is damaged due to weather conditions such as fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters.
- the product suffered physical damaged while in use.
To obtain product warranty service, send the defective product, at your expense, to the manufacturer or the seller along with proof of purchase (a receipt that shows the purchase date, a product registration certificate of the Website, and other relevant information). Take necessary measures to protect the product. In order to get a refund or replacement, you must include the whole package as it was purchased. XDSP will provide free-of-charge repair or replacement service for the product when product defects occur within the scope of the product warranty during the warranty period.